Yarn Yarn Yarn

Today I spent a good portion of the day pulling out what yarn I had left from our shed. I hadn't crocheted in so long due to my carpal tunnel and I had even given away a good portion of what I had. After pulling out what I thought would be a few skeins I realized I had much more than I thought. I am glad that I'll some yarn to produce and some to use for pattern testing, but man I wasn't expecting it be this much. I really plan on getting away from my love for acrylic and going a more natural route with cotton and maybe even wool (if I can find a brand I'm satisfied with). Until then I will continue to create with what I have in order to offer customers a more affordable alternative. So I'm gonna get started on a few progects and we'll see if I can't update you guys without giving away too much! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment