I'm Back

In case you haven't noticed, I have had no luck being able to use my computer like I used to since I moved! My little boy just doesn't like to hang out in the basement where our computer is set up. Luckily for me I've finally found the Blogger App on my iPod Touch, so now I can update on the go! I tried going on the web from my iPod and updating that way, but it wouldn't allow me to add photos! :( So without further ado, here's what I've been up to!

I've been diligently working on this awesome portrait crochet piece for my dear friend and it's finally at the 76% mark! The only now is that I've run out of red yarn! I'm in desperate need of a trip to the yarn store and hope they have this color! I certainly don't want to have to order it online! I bought the yarn in Colorado while I was staying there, and the store is still fairly new to the Michigan area, so fingers crossed!


It's coming out rather nicely if I do say so myself! I can't wait to finish it for her! It's been taking much much longer then I ever had anticipated! :(

But that's all for now! More to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment