This link list has some creative and crafty ideas for staying warm this season.
• Use this awesome heart warmer to keep your hands warm on cold days. It also makes a great gift for friends.
• Bake these super easy (and super delicious) soft sugar cookies. I made them for a BBQ last summer and they were a huge hit!
• Check out this list of fun sweater crafts. Why let that old boring sweater sit in your closet when you can make it into something much more fun.
• Make your own hot cocoa mix or even give it to a friend! What's more fun than homemade hot cocoa?
• Reversible fleece mitts will always be a warm idea. When you add a sweater cuff, how can you go wrong?
• Make something absolutely fun for your preschooler (and easily adaptable for adults) with no-sew Nick Jr Kai-Lan Winter Hats.
• Keep your room cozy and warm with these heat saving critters. These also are great for warming in the microwave and cuddling up next to while you sleep!