Mystery Crochet-a-Long at Totallee

So now that I finished my other crochet portrait piece I was going to continue crocheting my personal one of my husband and I for my daughter.  While perusing my fave blog, Totallee.net, she's posted an awesome crochet-a-long (CAL)!  I honestly can't wait to get started.  I'm using some left over colors from my Edward CPA and stealing two colors from my personal one!  I'm super excited!

So, if you don't know what a Mystery CAL is then here's the low down, LOL!  A pattern is posted without the picture of the final outcome, therefor it's a mystery.  You do the pattern and find out what it is, voila, a Mystery CAL!  So, Lee of Totallee has posted a color palette that consists of black, grey, and white, and a light and dark shade of a color of your choice.  I've decided to switch out the black for a lighter grey and I'm using purples as my color of choice.


So, I'm so excited about this that I started it last night! I got a few rounds done before my hands couldn't take anymore but it's on its way!  I'll post some progress pics when I get some more done!

Head on over to Totallee to check out the Mystery CAL for yourself!  Follow along and do it for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment